Mems & Arts

If you change the company name we can update the memorandums and articles to reflect the new name.

These services also include the preparation of special resolution and any company house forms required to execute changes.

Share Transfers

We can prepare stock transfer forms and the resolutions to be filed at Companies House. We can also add new shareholders and directors to companies by preparing and filing the appropriate paperwork.

Share Classes

If you require existing shares to be reclassified or wish to create new classes of shares we can guide you through the process and prepare all the relevant documentation and update your memorandum and articles if required.